Safety & Tips
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility. The most important goal of recreational shooting at COSSA range facilities is being safe.
- COSSA range usage and safety rules are designed to ensure that all participants have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- All firearms brought onto COSSA facilities must be cased or holstered and unloaded (except for concealed handgun licensees and law enforcement).
- Official events can have their own safety regulations that vary from the rules published for membership.
- The Gong range, sight-in range and CPS Bay 3 are the only ranges/bays that have steel targets available to members. All other steel targets belong to clubs or official events and cannot be used by the general membership.